What is IBX?
IBX is a penetrating, monomer system for nails – meaning it used molecules that bond together and can penetrate the nail plate under gentle heat. The treatment strengthens the natural nail by filling in ridges and gaps, essentially providing a shield to prevent nails from breaking or other damage.
Your natural nails will grow longer, look and feel healthier as well as being able to withstand future removal of gel polish without peeling or drying. Two products are used for the IBX system – IBX Repair and IBX Strengthen.
The IBX process
1. First, any previous nail polish will be removed. Your nails will then be filed and shaped, ready to be cleansed.
2. Once cleansed, IBX Repair will be applied to your nails and put under heat for 1 minute.
3. The nails will be blotted, cured and cleansed for the next stage of the treatment.
4. IBX Strengthen is then applied in the same way but heated for 4 minutes. Once cured and cleansed, IBX Strengthen will be applied again and heated for 2 minutes.
5. The last step… admire your strong, healthy nails!
Benefits of the IBX system
Starting from the inside out, this innovative two-part system offers revolutionary benefits:
- Repairs severe nail damage to set the stage for growth
- Toughens the nail plate to allow and encourage nails to grow
- Smooths the nail plate and creates a protective shield for the nail
- Improves natural colour of nails and appearance
- Reduction of white spots which often occurs with gel use
- Can be used under gel polish and acrylics
- Easy to apply – just like a nail polish
Start your journey to strong, healthy nails and book in now. For any questions about the IBX system, please feel free to call us on 01256 460 076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org