We know that all the recent celebrations and festivities can take it’s toll on us! That’s why, when booking in for a deluxe manicure this January at our Basingstoke salon, you’ll also receive a free IBX treatment. This nail rejuvenation treatment gives your nails the boost and pampering they need after the festive season (especially if you’ve had gel on your nails). Book your appointment before the end of January to experience the full benefits of IBX.
What is IBX?
IBX is a penetrating, monomer system for nails – meaning it used molecules that bond together and can penetrate the nail plate under gentle heat. The treatment strengthens the natural nail by filling in ridges and gaps, essentially providing a shield to prevent nails from breaking or other damage.
Your natural nails will grow longer, look and feel healthier as well as being able to withstand future removal of gel polish without peeling or drying. Two products are used for the IBX system – IBX Repair and IBX Strengthen.
The IBX process
1. First, any previous nail polish will be removed. Your nails will then be filed and shaped, ready to be cleansed.
2. Once cleansed, IBX Repair will be applied to your nails and put under heat for 1 minute.
3. The nails will be blotted, cured and cleansed for the next stage of the treatment.
4. IBX Strengthen is then applied in the same way but heated for 4 minutes. Once cured and cleansed, IBX Strengthen will be applied again and heated for 2 minutes.
5. The last step… admire your strong, healthy nails!
Benefits of the IBX system
Starting from the inside out, this innovative two-part system offers revolutionary benefits:
- Repairs severe nail damage to set the stage for growth
- Toughens the nail plate to allow and encourage nails to grow
- Smooths the nail plate and creates a protective shield for the nail
- Improves natural colour of nails and appearance
- Reduction of white spots which often occurs with gel use
- Can be used under gel polish and acrylics
- Easy to apply – just like a nail polish