Here at Beauty Spot Basingstoke, our beauty therapists are experts in making you look and feel refreshed and renewed with our range of facial treatments.
Whether you’ve only got half an hour for a quick skin boost, or you’d like a powerful anti-aging mask, we’ll restore your natural glow and confidence.
All our facials use products by [comfort zone], a refined Italian skincare range that achieves effective results using natural ingredients wherever possible. The whole Comfort Zone range is free from silicones, parabens, mineral oils, artificial colours, and animal derivatives.
So, what are the top ten benefits of facials?
1. Deep clean your skin by removing dirt and pollution.
2. Clear clogged pores to reduce the chance of blackheads and spots.
3. Reveal a radiant complexion by exfoliating dull cells.
4. Stimulate cell regeneration for smoother, more youthful skin.
5. Reduce the impact of sun exposure, pollution and smoking by neutralising free radicals that speed up the aging process.
6. Boost your immune system with lymphatic drainage massage.
7. Create firmer, plumper-looking skin by reducing puffiness and/or sagging.
8. Moisturise dry and tired skin.
9. Relax facial muscles, which can help slow down the onset of fine lines.
10. Destress your whole body and mind. Leave feeling renewed and refreshed.
We lead increasingly busy and stressful lives, which all takes its toll on our face. Our beauty therapists at Beauty Spot Basingstoke will leave you rejuvenated and feeling ready for life’s next challenge.
Which facial for your skin type?
Selecting products to suit your individual skin needs, we create a bespoke, personalised facial we’re sure you’ll enjoy; all Beauty Spot facials include deep cleansing, exfoliation and a relaxing massage for your face, scalp, hands and arms. 60 minutes of sheer bliss!
*Throughout October 2017 we’ve got a fabulous offer to give you a bit of TLC – a back, neck, shoulder and soothing scalp massage with mini facial one-hour treatment for just £37.50*
Looking for a professional facial in Basingstoke?